I SAY EAT CHOCOLATE
( this luxury truffle box can be found on www.linsminis.com from UK),
I just love this miniature. I plan on spending time tomorrow absorbing her website.
I am really hoping someday I am told Chocolate really does make a person stay younger. Here is a great message which if followed will surely add a few more years to my life.
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. That's why we live smart.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop & dull living.' Experience new things...get out.
4. Enjoy the simple things...
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is..
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER :
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.