Friday, February 19, 2010

A new miniature idea... Noah's Ark

I made a Noah's Ark room box about 8 years ago,
it is titled " Noah and Sons Travel Agency".
The room box has appeared in several magazines . I think I bought 6 copies of those magazines, I was so excited to see my work in a magazine at a Border's book store.
I am fascinated with Noah, the story, the lessons to be learned and the number "2". How that number has related to my life is a fascinating story. I liked these quotes and wanted to share them. Now to ponder do I order this kit or keep on looking. It too can go on my birthday wish list!

Noah’s Ark Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah’s Ark…
ONE: Don’t miss the boat.
TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
FOUR: Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
FIVE: Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
SIX: Build your future on high ground.
SEVEN: For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
EIGHT: Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
NINE: When you’re stressed, float awhile.
TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.


I found this model kit.. a tiny scale but it might do.
I did find a kit - 9 feet long for $1,500 DON"T THINK SO

No comments: