Monday, October 26, 2009

I think this picture can mean a thousand things


I am an early morning riser.
I am up before the sun is even thinking about beginning its day.
This is the time of day I spend an hour or more looking at pictures, having great coffee and reading on the internet. I am always looking for some type of inspiration or a thought to get the day started.

This picture immediately took me to a place..the place where this photo was really taken,
a place I want to visit very soon , in fact I could move to this city in a heart beat.

I know who is sitting there, I can see them, I know what they are wearing and what the conversation is about...

to me this is one of those rare pictures that could mean a thousand things,
just depends on who is looking at it.
I think this is one of the most romantic pictures I have ever seen..

how does it relate to miniatures ( Bespaq - do they make these chairs?)

No comments: