Sunday, October 12, 2008

A new miniature Club for me

This is the 4th miniature club I have belonged to, every club has brought me new friendships and I have had the pleasure of learning from very talented people who love this most unique hobby.
Off to Lexington , I went yesterday to my mini club meeting and I was welcomed in Kentucky's charming way. Thank you to the members of the Bluegrass Minis for a lovely afternoon. My calendar of "Things to do" now has many things on it.
Quickly, I was included in activities for the year and I now need to get my projects/roomboxes unpacked for a November miniature show in Lexington at the Horse Park. The show will be part of Lexington's holiday festival of lights which begins just prior to Thanksgiving. I need to begin thinking of miniature tote favors for the clubs annual Christmas dinner... what made it really nice was the fact that I had met 2 of the ladies before at national events and both are past presidents of the national association.
Here are a few of the "make and take" items that I have loved making at N.A.M.E. events
scale 1:12

No comments: