Saturday, October 18, 2008

Junk drawers..

My Dream Studio

Over the past 28 years I have moved 15 times ! Every time you move somewhere you have a junk drawer or box. My last move forever happened in June and I am here to stay in my perfect home.
Today has been designated "Junk Drawer Day" - I have already tackled 2 boxes and a plastic bin
and have found more nails/screws/batteries/rolls of tape/tiny screwdrivers.. well, you can imagine what is found in a junk drawer.
I happen to have an art studio and we also have a wonderful huge "shop" located on our property- it is big enough that it could be converted into a small home, finally those many,many boxes marked "Junk Drawer" can maybe converted into 1 junk drawer..
yes, I am laughing out loud - LOL

1 comment:

Sandy Kessler said...

Junk drawers are such fun when we get "moved to deal with them"I always find little gifts to myself..sk