Friday, January 21, 2011

Where has the month of January gone too?

I realized a bit ago that the month of January is almost over and so many miniature projects are waiting for my attention.
I have just returned from the NAME Board of Trustee meeting in Cleveland. The 2011 NAME National Convention will be held there this summer in July.  This was a great meeting- the present Board members who I serve with represent every corner of the United States and really care about this association and its membership.
I am sharing with you pictures from the Cleveland hotel where our convention will be held.NAME DAY 2010 caused a great deal of excitement and  I can also say, that the excitement over this project confirmed our hopes . The Board agreed to continue this NAME DAY as an annual event. A committee is working hard to have the 2011 project announced soon.
I also agreed to chair a 2013 Spring Regional Houseparty which will be for our membership who work in all scales.
 My to do list is getting no shorter but I am happy to say .. that's ok, as I, oh, so love miniatures .

No comments: