Friday, August 14, 2009

Fancy Nancy


The me, most people do not know is inside me!!!

From the moment I say Jan O'Connor's first book about this wonderful little lady,and illustrator who is the best- Robin Preiss Glasser, I feel in love with Nancy. Maybe because, growing up I certainly was not her- but maybe she was just inside me and had no way of getting out.

So, if I could ever meet the author and the illustrator, I would thank them for as an adult , bringing a Fancy Nancy into the literature world... I always seem to have an extra dollhouse/room box.. I keep thinking about creating Nancy's bedroom in miniature .

hmmmmm.... winter project?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I LOVE Fancy Nancy! I don't have children, but I had to have one of her books . . . it's so fun to look at the pictures!

This doll is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,
Teresa