Saturday, June 6, 2009


Summer is mine - to read - to travel- to remember - to be creative - to enjoy family and friends ( near and far) - but I do think I am going to travel to Chicago ( one of my favorite cities) and see the Chicago Botanic Garden. This is just a preview of what one might see- then to recreate it in miniature size. I stay in downtown Chicago when I go.. if you do not mind walking you can enjoy Chicago more that way but again taxis are always there when you just can not take another step.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize there was a botanical gardens in Chicago . . . silly me! The next time I go I will definitely check them out!

Enjoy your visit!

i beati said...

I want to see that miniature recreation of the botanical gardens, and i bet your mind overflows with more and more ideas after your visit sk