Monday, July 9, 2012

NAME 2013 NAME Houseparty


 My normal day is not so normal any more- as many of you know I have added to my life the Youth Enrichment Services of Mid Kentucky- owner and executive director. Yes- I am returning to making a difference hopefully in the lives of young people- getting them ready and willing to to be educated and productive citizens. But in between packing boxes, unpacking boxes, developing forms, curriculum, life skills and more I am working on the N AME national convention which is just ahead of me and the 2013 A-3 Regional Houseparty to be held next year in Lexington, Ky.

 In between-travel days to Florence, KY, Cincinnati and,Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana, Carmel, Indiana, Lexington and Louisville , Kentucky; Charlotte, North Carolina, lots of travel time in the past two months and many emails, creative conversations and thinking, this circus train set was my submission for an HP13 workshop next May. I wanted an easy, affordable fun project to go along with our theme of "Playtime Memories". Once it is painted and aged- it is so adorable and VINTAGE looking! There are still more animals, a popcorn and clown car to be added.
I hope you like it!




No comments: