Thursday, December 18, 2008


I have just returned home from participating in a wonderful art show in Woodbridge , Virginia. My Santas quickly disappeared into the hands of new owners , in fact ,we almost sold out. I appreciated all the wonderful ,inspirational remarks about my Santas and once the holidays are over, I am ready to begin on next year's entire line of sculptured characters.
The trip was so enjoyable to be able to spend time with my son and friends, visit places that I so love to see and shop.
Today, I head to Indianapolis for several days . Upon returning, I have gifts to be wrapped and a preparing for Christmas Day. I must quickly unpack and then pack my suitcase again for departure is a few hours away.
The Muppet's Santa's Letters was a cute addition to the holiday season.. they always remind us to
love from one's heart.

No comments: